Submitted by Chuck Cady
1/2 cup butter
3 oz cream cheese
1 cup brown sugar
2 ripe bananas
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 1 loaf pan.
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar until light and fluffy in large bowl
- Add mashed banana, sour cream, and egg and mix until smooth. Set aside
- In small bowl, add dry ingredients. Whisk until mixed.
- Add dry ingredients into large bowl. Hand mix until moistened, about 50 strokes. Batter will be lumpy, this is ok.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake 60-65 minutes.
- Leave in pan for about 5 minutes, then turn loaf onto cooling rack to cool.