Originally in the 1991 cookbook
5 cups crushed strawberries
2 tsp lemon juice
1 package (1 3/4 ounce) pectin
7 cups sugar
- Combine strawberries, lemon juice, and pectin into a 4 quart microwave bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook on high for 10-11 minutes, or until boiling.
- Stir once during cooking time.
- Stir in sugar.
- Cook on high for 10-11 minutes, or until mixture boils hard for 1 minute.
- Skim off foam.
- Pour into 8 ounce hot sterilized jelly jars and seal with two-piece vacuum-type lids.
Makes eight 8 ounce jars