Submitted by Susan Allred
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
1 pint sour cream
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cups grated cheese
1 4 ounce can of green chilies, chopped
– enchilada sauce
– taco shells
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the first four ingredients together.
- Soften the taco shells in 1/2 of the mixture.
- With the other half of the mixture, place the remaining mixture inside the taco shells and roll.
- Put the rolled taco shells inside a baking dish. When all taco shells are in the baking dish, put remainder of first 1/2 of cheese mixture over the shells.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.