Submittted by Chris Fowler
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
2 cups cooked chicken
4 cups shredded cabbage
1 package chicken flavored Ramen
4 green onions, sliced
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 flavor packet from Ramen
1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Place chicken and cabbage in mixing bowl.
- Break noodles up and place in colander, pour boiling water over to soften slightly.
- Drain and add to cabbage with onions and sesame seeds.
- Combine vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, salt and flavor packet.
- Pour over cabbage mixture, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
- Just before serving, stir in slivered almonds.
Makes 6-8 servings.