Submitted by Susan Allred
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
6-8 medium potatoes (red are the best potato for this)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 cups sour cream
– salt & pepper to taste
– Mrs. Dash to taste
2 cups grated cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shred potatoes into a large bowl.
- Add cream of chicken soup, butter, chopped onions, cheese and sour cream.
- Add salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash to taste.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake 1 1/2 – 2 hours.