Submittted by Chris Fowler
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
3-4 cups cubed cooked chicken
1 dozen flour tortillas
1 pint sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 (4 oz) can olives (sliced)
1 (4 oz) can green chiles
1-1 1/2 cup grated cheddar and Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix sour cream and soup, reserve 1/3.
- In remaining 2/3 add chicken, olives, chilies and ½ of cheese and mix well.
- Fill tortilla shells and roll up.
- Place in lightly greased baking dish. Spread remaining soup mixture over top, sprinkle with remaining cheese, add parsley, green onions and/or olives on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubble.