Originally in the 1996 cookbook
1 1/2 pounds hamburger
2 cups macaroni, uncooked
4 tbsp margarine
1 onion, sliced
3 fresh mushrooms, sliced
2-3 cans tomato sauce
1 can olives, sliced
– spaghetti seasoning
- Brown hamburger, drain, set aside.
- Cook macaroni.
- Saute onions and mushrooms in margarine for about 15 minutes.
- Mix hamburger, onions, mushrooms, tomato sauce, olives and spaghetti seasoning together in a large pot.
- Add cooked macaroni.
- Cook on low heat until thick.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese and serve.