This recipe is designed for a 6 quart crockpot
4 (15.5 oz) cans red beans, drained
2 (24 oz) bottles chunky salsa
3-4 (28 oz) cans tomato sauce
1 pkg chili seasoning
- Stir beans, salsa, and tomato sauce, and seasoning into crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- Top with cheese, sour cream, sliced olives, etc.
- This is really good the next day. It tends to thicken overnight, if it lasts that long.
- Instead of tomato sauce, you can use whole tomatoes. Simply puree them in a blender.
- You can use taco seasoning instead of chili seasoning They tend to use the same spices.