Submitted by Chuck Cady
Prep time: 15 minutes.
Ready in 1 hour 15 minutes.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
1/2 cup margarine, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (2-3 bananas)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour one 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Cream margarine and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, then bananas.
- Add flour, baking soda, and vanilla, stirring just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour, or 25-30 minutes in cupcake pan. Toothpick should come out clean when inserted.
- Remove from pan and let cool on wire rack.