Submitted by Susan Allred
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
6 chicken breast halves (4 to 6 each), skinned if desired
1/4 cup margarine, melted
1 can (6 oz) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup fine bread crumbs
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush chicken breasts with butter.
- Combine undiluted orange juice and honey in shallow dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, flour, paprika, thyme and salt.
- Roll chicken in honey mixture, then in bread crumb mix.
- Place chicken in a large greased baking pan and drizzle with any remaining butter or honey mixture.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until tender and no longer pink.
Makes 6 servings.