Originally in the 2005 cookbook
3 tbsp butter
1 can evaporated milk
1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top stuffing
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 lb diced and cooked chicken
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
1/2 tsp thyme
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In sauce pan, heat 3/4 cup milk and butter until just before boiling.
- In large bowl, pour hot mixture over stuffing and spice mix from box. Mix well.
- Put 1/2 of this mixture into 12X8 inch baking dish.
- In medium bowl, stir soup, remaining milk, chicken, 1 cup of cheese, celery, broccoli, and thyme.
- Spoon over stuffing. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cover with remaining cheese right before it is done.
Makes 4 servings.