Submitted by Susan Alrled
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
1 cube butter
1 cup flour
1 tbsp vanilla
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup walnuts, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Press into the bottom of a large cake pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until brown. Cool thoroughly.
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
3/4 tub large Cool Whip
2 small pkgs French vanilla instant puddings
3 cups milk
- Mix 2 packages of vanilla pudding and 3 cups milk in a bowl.
- Beat until thick, then add 1/4 tub of large Cool Whip.
- Spread over bottom of cooled crust.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and remainder of cool whip together until creamy.
- Spread over pudding mixture, and serve.