36-40 chicken wing drumettes
1 stick butter
2 ounce bottle hot sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
– vegetable oil for frying
– blue cheese salad dressing
– celery sticks
- Fry chicken pieces in about 2 inches of vegetable oil until done.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in microwave or in small saucepan on top of sauce. Add the entire bottle of hot sauce and vinegar.
- Remove hot wings to large platter, preferably one with a decent-size lip.
- Pour butter sauce over all and toss once.
Serve with salad dressing and celery sticks on size, along with plenty of napkins.