Submitted by Patty Cady
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup margarine
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 package (12oz) chips (any flavor, white chocolate, mint, butterscotch, etc.)
7 oz jar marshmallow cream
- Bring sugar, margarine & milk in 2 1/2 quart saucepan to full rolling boil. Stir continually.
- Boil 5 minutes over medium heat & stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add chips, stirring until melted.
- Add vanilla and marshmallow cream until well blended.
- Pour into greased 9×13 pan. Cool. Cut.