Submitted by Susan Allred
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp milk or half and half
1 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
1 ready graham cracker crust
1 cup milk or half and half
2 pkg instant vanilla flavored pudding
1 can pumpkin pie filling
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Mix cream cheese, milk and sugar in large bowl with large wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 1 cup milk into bowl.
- Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended; 1 to 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Stir in pumpkin and spices with wire whisk; mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or more.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and nuts if desired.
Makes 8 servings