Submitted by Susan Allred
Originally in the 2005 cookbook
Prep time: 15 minutes.
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp milk or half and half
1 tbsp sugar
1 tub cool whip, thawed
1 ready made chocolate pie crust
1 1/2 cups cold milk or half and half
2 small pkgs chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- Mix cream cheese, milk and sugar with wire whisk until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups milk into bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Stir in 2 cups of whipped topping. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Makes 8 servings