Submitted by Chris Fowler
Originally in the 1991 cookbook
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Measure flour, baking powder, salt, milk, and oil into bowl.
- Stir vigorously until mixture leaves side of bowl.
- Gather dough together and press into ball.
- Knead dough in bowl 10 times to make smooth.
- Divide dough in half.
- On a lightly floured board, roll each half into circle large enough to fit onto pizza pan.
- Place on pan. Turn up edge 1/2 inch and pinch or pleat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is brown.