Submitted by Chris Fowler
Originally in the 1991 cookbook
3 cups flour
1/2 – 1 tsp salt
3 tsp baking powder, heaping
2 cups buttermilk, room temperature
- Mix ingredients together until batter is a large ball of dough.
- Turn out onto floured board and knead for short time.
- Split into two balls and make two circles.
- Cook on medium in floured skillet for 10-15 minutes on each side or until brown.
- Cut into quarters and brown ends.
- Cool on rack and cut into pie shapes.
Good with margarine or cheese on top.